

here is some of my senior shoot I did today. I think I like the black and white one on the street the best. What about you?
being a stay at home mom is such a blessing, sometimes I forget that. this blog is to help remind me and document all the little things that happen in our everyday life
My first choice is him leaning against the railing/fence, looking off in the distance. Second choice is the black and white.
ReplyDeleteI 2nd both from the comment above. good job Jamie!
ReplyDeleteamanda
These all look really great! Good job! I am glad that it stopped raining enough to get great pictures!
ReplyDeleteTiffany
I like the street one too...awesome job...are you offering any family discounts :)
ReplyDeleteYes, the street one, and the leaning against fence. very cool!
ReplyDeleteLove the road shot, that photo speaks volumes, he's at the beginning of a long road, but hopefully he embraces his journey!
ReplyDelete