9.10.2009

as to not show favoritism

Today was Eden's first day of preschool, so I felt like you should see her in her glory too. She was not scared at all and made sure to tell me "mom, don't pick me up before snack or craft time"

and no less important... elijah turns six today. I can' t believe he is so old. I am lovin this age. Well almost everything. At night he is getting scared and asking if he will be kidnapped and if he would hear the doorbell in the middle of the night if someone came to take him... etc etc. I go through the whole God is protecting you.. and mommy would give it a valiant effort:) He has grown like three inches just this summer. A shoppers dream. A budgeter nightmare.

His full report of day two of school (yesterday) was that he LOVED gym time and music. I asked what kind of balls they played with at gym time, he said "mom, there is no balls at gym time, that is on the movies". Today, the third day.. he got to play on computers... I thought he was gonna burst a blood vessel. It was his favorite so far. I am not sure what can top this. Next week he is VIP, so that may just do it. We will see.

He got to choose his dinner tonite on his special day... I know most of you could guess without the photos, but what fun is that??

And, his dessert of choice....

frozen cookies. You know the frozen otis spunkmeyer dough ?? yep, that is his favorite over ice cream, cake, etc. Nice and easy for me.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE GREEN COAT!!! Are you serious!?!?! If we can grow the green coat and the pink shoes I might just be happy forever. She looks TOO cute (as always) and it is exciting to hear about both of their growing up adventures. And I love Elijah's choice of birthday food. McDonalds and Frozen cookie dough? That sounds like a dream dinner for me.
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your photos are so beautiful! You have a sense of light and color...it's very cool. You need to do some kind of a real life coffee table book.
    stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow, he is 6? Man where did that time go? Well I guess that would be right, Ryann is 6 going on 21! The 3rd day of school she said to me on the way to cheer "mom, today was a good day", my reply "great, why was it a good day?", Ryann, "I got a new man", holy cow, I am swerving trying to avoid a head on collision, not a boy, but a man! Seriously people, she got the "Ryann Makenna Bjerkaker"! I'm in trouble, Lord please continue to help me now!

    That's awesome, love the pictures and the green coat, well she rocks it!


    Renee

    ReplyDelete