8.02.2009

10 things I L-O-V-E Sunday

1. loving water on these africa hot days
we have been to wentachee, slide waters at lake chelan, local beaches, and the backyard pool in these past two weeks. whatever it takes to stay cool.
2. here's to swimsuits you like, i finally found the answer
i did say swimsuits I like, not body, but check out limericki.com for modest women/teen swimsuits. love them!! what a great find.

3. cousins
need i say more? this was some of us on vacation together, I bet you can imagine what the rest of the hotel guests were thinking....
4.sleeping kids
the kids crashed and slept from wenatchee to monroe.. pure bliss
5. where has this gem been all my parening life?
these little babies have revoltionized family game time.. ah.. I have arrived...

6. fair fun
eden is finally confident enough to enjoy the fair
7. hometown parades
the kids got to be in the stanwood fair this weekend. they had a blast waving and blowing kisses and of course... throwing candy

8. gorgeous girl get-togethers
what a blessing to be able to gather around a dear friend who is moving and shower her with fond memories and prayer.. aren't my friends awesome??
9. new perspectives
good to get out and see the world from a different place... but, it did make me a bit nervous when I got to looking (from atop the fair grounds) at all the rust and broken pieces of this ferris wheel... I stayed brave for my son.. no worries

10. my hubby
still reminded daily that I have a great catch. he has been working hard since we got back from vacation. I KNOW it was tough to sit out all day at the hydro's yesterday and watch the blue angels. Thanks honey for providing for our family, someone has to do it!!

2 comments:

  1. such great reminders and advice mixed throughout. Thanks Jamie for sharing!!
    -Adriene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun summer cruise of your life & times...cool!
    -Nancy

    ReplyDelete