8.23.2009

10 things I L-O-V-E ...{Sunday}

Its sunday already? Wow, this week has flown by. Last week at this time i was sitting in a hot epsolm salt bath in hopes that my muscles would take it easy on me and that I would be able to walk on Monday.

10 things I am loving right now:

1. it has been a productive weekend... this is because I actually planned nothing all weekend. this may be the first time in our marriage that I did this. my hubby is so happy

2. that my hubby fixed our oven. it went out on friday while I was watching 7 kids alone. Could have been much worse. But it did spark and look like a fireworks show. Getting the part was a feat, it took 5 stops. Finally they had the right part at Judd and Black.

3. my new elastic laces for my running shoes. they are not fashionable, but you never have to worry about tying your shoes while exercising or tripping. at only five bucks, its a must have

4. friends who push me to do things I don't think I can. Now that the tri is over, we need something new to keep us training (so they tell me) so we are planning on running a 10k on Oct 25. the crazy thing is that I have only ever run 3 miles twice in my life, and the race is 6.2. I have to double my mileage in 8 weeks. ha ha ha

5. a hubby who takes the kids camping with his friends. Elijah went tubing and cliff jumping for the first time. he loved them.























6. a daughter who loves to read/look at books. check her out at the camp site reading at night with a head lamp























7. garage sales and the local thrift store. I have found some treasures lately. Last week Chuck and I went to 42 garage sales on our date day. we were very successful. We found tons of stuff on our list and got some awesome school clothes for Elijah. This castle was Elijahs pick and the pony was Eden's pic. I found this purse, it was made for me.
















8. that my camera is hardy. Chuck tripped in a fire pit while carrying my camera and Eden. to his credit it was pitch black and there was no fire in the pit. anyway, the glass on the filter on my lens shattered, but the camera seems to be working fine.

9. cute headbands for eden's hair. Wendi made this one. So fun.


10. warm delights molten lava choclate cake. the mini one is only 150 calories. unless you put a scoop of vanilla ice cream on it. these are the most delicious things ever. they taste just like the to die for lava cake at Applebees. Yes, they do have corn syrup in them .

2 comments:

  1. I approve of the corn syrup in the warm delights...if it is high fructose (sp?) with some hydroginated flour I am sold and will eat them by the case!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...so cute. P.S. Speaking of school clothes...I have a bunch of stuff for you...it's in Jim's car, so if you catch him there, it's in his trunk!

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete