5.14.2009

seriously.. life happens.. a little bit of everything




So, I feel like I fell off the face of the earth when we got home. What a whirlwind. Happy late moms day to all you gems. the picture of the kids is at a park down by my moms. We stayed the night with her and went to church together. The kids even sat through the service and I didn't die or kill them. Woo-hoo
The gleneagle garage sale starts tomorrow and I have been purging and pricing my brains out. My suburban is packed to the ceiling and I already made a load last night. Come see me and my peeps.. we will be on E country club drive.
and lastly, 5 reasons why In and Out is Better than Dicks (this was both chuck and my first time eating there)
1. use real ingredients, nothing fake 100% fast food
2. have grilled onions
3, can order your burger "animal style"
4. put tomatoes on burger
5. DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR KETCHUP

Ok, I promise to keep this crazy online journal more updated. The triathlon is only 13 weeks away, so I need to get movin!! Kids are crying and melting by the minute. bring on bedtime.

5 comments:

  1. glad you are back! might see you at the sales...my mom is visiting and thinks it sounds fun! not sure...kids, ya know...???
    -Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - In-N-Out burger is the bombiest! I was blessed to go to one in Tucson, AZ. We should open one here...

    ...I'm hungry now...

    --Danny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you at the G-Sale! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you guys Dicks Rocks.... You only get your burgers one way and the french fries are really greasy! Sweet good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The NUMBER ONE coolest thing about IN and OUT is that is christian owned and on the bottom or back of every wrapper is a bible verse reference!! :)

    ReplyDelete