5.06.2009

sensory overload

Man, there are a lot of things to see here. We just went out for a couple hours today. Here are couple of my favorite shots from the day. We didn't get many at night, chuck was so tired after playing softball. The team ended with 3 wins and 3 losses. Not bad for a bunch of old guys. Many are about 50, so they were happy with this outcome, and we were happy to get out of the heat! Chucks aunt and cousin are meeting up with us tomorrow, so we should have some fun stories to tell.


3 comments:

  1. Hi there! Glad you are having fun! We missed you at LG of course, but glad you are getting some R&R, well mostly relaxing for you and recreation for Chuck, but you know...I guess taking photos is recreation for you!
    I love the photo of the Chihuli glass! I am guessing that is what it is - beautiful!
    Have a great day!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...how does a washingtonian like you have clothes that work in vegas ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie!
    What are the glass flowery looking things? Ooohhh... it's so pretty. I want to touch it... see it. Tell me about this.
    -karen

    ReplyDelete