5.22.2009

porpoise







We are having the house painted.... paint sample color is porpoise. Here is a before shot (with the sample colors in front) and a corner shot and an end of the day 1 shot. these are mainly for chuck, he is on shift. When he gets home, his house will look very different. Hope he likes it :) I will post some of the final product. He still has to paint the accent color in front and all the white trim, and the front door, and stain the front porch. I think it will look sharp.

3 comments:

  1. That is such a dramatic change. What spurred it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good, can't wait to see the finished product...I am going to have to do a drive by in a day or so to see which door color you chose! Changes are fun!
    -Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO where is the finished product picture?

    ReplyDelete