5.22.2009

the little mermaid




Eden is finally starting to like swim lessons. She wanted me to put these pictures up since the last post was all about her brother. Women, always keeping score and never content. These are things I don't want to teach my daughter, so this was a teachable moment this afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. Great Job Eden...way to use the courage God gave you and be brave in that water! That last picture is about the cutest eden pic i have seen yet! just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming swimming swimming! Ms. D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie, loving the blog. You take nice photos .... your kids are Q.T.pie. Fun. Fun. I hope you're enjoying yourself as much as I am reading.
    Blessings,
    -karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I have issues her with a daughter keeping score. She is so cute.

    -Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these, you are capturing some special memories for sure...good job momma Jamie!
    -Nancy

    ReplyDelete