4.01.2010

fact. not funny.

I have tried to come up with something funny to get your attention. That hasnt worked out today.

i am on day two of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred- that is fact
I survived 31 days with no sweets and no beverages but water- that is fact
It took my one hour of fighting with my computer to get online tonite- that is fact
today I had 8 kids here 8 and under and there parents trusted me to watch them- fact
I even made dinner today for my family- another fact
it is my sisters 45th bday today- yep, you guessed it, fact

See, with all this, I just didn't have time to come up with something witty for april fools. So, I will leave you with some pictures from the last two weeks. And maybe a witty comment here and there.



this is our back patio. Good ole pacific nw weather turns things green. Late last week when we had a window of sun, I begged chuck to get out the pressure washer for me. I know its odd, but I love to pressure wash. I think its the immediate gratification. And, its so loud, you can't hear the kids needing you. fact.



here I am in all my glory. The patio cleaned up nice, not sure if you can tell that from this stellar photo.



you know why we visited this place last week on our date?



its the place we went to right after chuck proposed to me 10 years ago. We visited River Meadows Park, which is the site of the real ring proposal. then we went to the bridge to reminisce. Isn't he cute?



want to know another fact... husbands of photographers get real tired of being the only subject on dates....

this last weekend we held our fundraiser craft partay. We had about 13 ladies and raised almost $500. thanks to those who came and to Dawn for the delicious food. I thought it was about time to get my photos organized. Like all my photos, from my whole life. Really organized. In a system that would allow me to quickly find things. And I conquered.


first I sorted into many many piles. many of my friends and sister in laws got quite the chuckle at some of the old photos of my life. Fact. I had long hair and braces. Fact, my brother went to Glamour shots. Fact, I am gigantic in my pregnancy days. Fact, Chuck had much more hair when I married him. fact, my kids were bald till almost two. Fact, my mom dressed me in some rad outfits when I was a kid. Fact, I am not posting any of the above mentioned photos. At least not tonite. I would have to find them, although with my new system, that isnt the problem. then I would have to scan them and then upload them and that my friends is more than I can handle. Remember my day?



here is the final completed project.
and just because I noticed that there is not one picture of my darling kids in this post, here are two favorites from this last week.



and last but not least....



wait, I found one more... the kids got to ride a horse at some friends house this last weekend. she is tickled pink

No comments:

Post a Comment