





elijah lost his first tooth today. on our nine year wedding anniversary. and we were all home to celebrate. he was so excited he ran to the phone to call his best friends, and then his grandmas.
being a stay at home mom is such a blessing, sometimes I forget that. this blog is to help remind me and document all the little things that happen in our everyday life
OOOh do I dare tell Kaia, she is sure she is the last six year old in the world that has not lost a tooth. She has been waiting and waiting, watching all her friends lose teeth. Congratulations Elijah pretty exciting stuff!!!
ReplyDeleteOh by the way we had a super low key family day on easter too! I have to agree it was awesome, we played uno and farkle and fasted from all types of media woohoo. I figured you had plans with the other side of the fam or I would have enjoyed spending it with you as in years past! Next year.
Ellen