3.01.2010

I did

Whew... another month under my belt. I have decided to start focusing on the things I did get done, instead of all the things I didn't (like reading devotions before school and washing our sheets and loosing weight).

I did run once a week.
I did clean out the closet under the stairs.
I did teach my son to ride his bike (this may be a stretch... possibly could have been his dad).
I did read a book.
I did give my husband a massage.
I did cook dinner more.
I did spend less time on the computer.
I did spend time with old friends and family I don't see often.
Ok, now I feel better.

Oh, and exciting news at focal point... check it out. I am doing a march madness special.. first three people to schedule a sitting and send in their deposit get 1/2 off... details on my work site.

and if you are a past client, I have started a referral program.... I need help getting the word out. i am even thinking about focal point joining facebook, but that idea about kills me. hmm... have to think more about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment