anyway, onto a few updates...
here is the only elf picture we got that came out. and Elijah took this, so deal....
We did win best costume, and you can't see the cute pants, belt, and shoes (thanks mom for the emergency sew mission..) I knew all you waiting for this gem would think it was worth the wait!
and here is Eden, doesn't she look angelic? these are pics from her preschool program...
and Elijah at his program, less angelic looking... hmm..... he is center ish in the black sweater

and here is elijah and olivia after the program (this one is for grandma polly- she had to miss the program but the kids remembered to get a picture for her..)
and lastly, eden went to a friends princess dress up baby birthday party... are you sad you missed that??? It was cute.. complete with diaper changing, baby feeding, and baby bathing. All the girls left with diapers, bottles, bowls, spoons, and washcloths... all for their babies!
I do desire to update this more this weekend. We did get the tree up, I realized I left you all hanging with Chuck cussing out the lights... and tomorrow he may even put some up outside. Late, but not too late, right?? We just got them Wed night from a friend with too many... My mom turns 60 this week, so I will at least get some pics of the festivites, and I noticed I never put up thanksgiving... really, I am going to do a mega post soon! Complete with some funny pics, and maybe even video. Until then... fa la la la la la la la la
promises, promises....
ReplyDeleteCute pics! To add video, hit the video button (to the right of the add image button). It will come up to browse files. Find file and load. It will take some time but then it pops right up! Stacey
ReplyDeletewow, Jamie, some fun times! Thanks for sharing the pics! -Nancy
ReplyDelete