12.28.2009

holiday review in photos

I won't promise anything anymore on here, seems like I always have great intentions of updating and then I never do it. What does that say about me? Hmm...

I did get a few pictures over the past two weeks. Here are some of my favorite.

1. the final tree- I left you hanging with the half done tree

2- my new favorite ornament- aren't they cute.. felt birdies

3. a little holiday ambiance to start off the season

4. holiday baking

5. a first.. outdoor Christmas lights on the house... thanks Peter (he donated to the cause)

6. Elijah gets his first lego's. he is stoked. thanks grandma jeanne!

7. Eden is loving her new princess game. isn't she cute sitting on her bed playing it?

8. mom turns 60..we celebrated with bday brunch at Saltys and then Lights of Christmas in the evening

9. sweet dreams..

10. candlelight service.. what a beautiful celebration

11. christmas eve- schmdit family
great grandpa read the birth of Christ from the bible to the kids... what a legacy

12. Christmas morning

**this is my favorite picture of the season. i adore how they love eachother. it makes my heart sing.
13. stewart family christmas (this is my mom side of the family)
this is the first cousin picture we have taken in like 10 years or something, very fun.... two are missing, but we are a good looking bunch :)


So, Merry Christmas... a little late. I hope you enjoyed some time with family, ate lots of goodies, and got some rest this past week. I know I have. Especially the eating and resting. So, I am excited for the new year. I have so much to change in my life... what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment