11.17.2009

I'm back.....


miss me? I was down.. but not out
the Smiths are still kicking
For those of you who don't know, we had extra kids last week. So, the grand total was 6 kids, ages 3-7. And, guess what, it went really really well**. Not even one timeout (except for Eden, but give the girl a break, it is hard being the only girl with 5 boys...)
Eden turned 4 this last week... not sure when she grew up so fast. I took some 4 year pics of her and will do another post just for her big bday.
I took elijah out to do some six year old pics two weeks ago... this is an old broken down bus in the woods on Camano Island. I thought it was perfect since he started school this year.
i went away on a craft weekend with my momma and sister in law. mom turns 60 in december, so in lieu of a party, we headed out to the mountains and crafted for four days. It was super, until I got the call that the four extra kids i was getting when I got home, had lice*** (ok it all went well with the extra kids besides dealing with the lice... and trust me.. that could be a whole other post... but I will spare you the details).. I got the boys monday night and shaved three of their heads immediately. That helped out a lot. You can see some of the dead bugs and eggs in the picture above.
See, isn't it nice to capture EVERYTHING in photos??
this is a crazy busy week with work. Check the work site early next week for lots of new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment