at our house, this date is very important... we can officially listen to Christmas music... shh.. don't tell, we actually started about two weeks ago. There is so many good CDs to only listen for a few short months, so we busted them out early. We have already purchased two new CD's for our collection. We got the Sugarland one.. the kids love "I'm getting nuttin got Christmas" they laugh at the lyrics.. like putting frogs in sisters bed.. and ants in the sugar bowl...
2. daylights savings
extra sunshine today
and the kids are in bed, and its only 7:15, but to their bodies its 8:15 and a school night, so as long as they don't find out... we are good.
3. fresh air
I have been inside way too much these past two months. starting a business takes lots of work on the computer. I got out and walked this weekend (thanks nancy for the invite), and went to the park. Fresh air is good for my soul.
4. the entry nook
it's almost done, only three left.
Chuck can't wait for it to be over. then we just have the new vinyl I got for the laundry room, master bath, studio, and front door. I am lovin this stuff
6. grown up sheets
chuck doesn't ask for much, but recently he has been mentioning that we should get new bedding.. I of course was gung ho... shopping for anything is fun! We bit the bullet and got real adult sheets, 450 thread count. This is quite the upgrade from our 200 count or less sheets.
And, because my blanket looks like this,
I got a new comforter too. Last night it was like sleeping in a hotel bed. Woo-hoo
7. naps
Maybe because it was sunny and warm, or maybe because of the above number 6, but I laid down today when Eden rested. It was good.
8. kung pao beef from QFC
you didn't think we would get through a sunday edition without mentioning food.. did you?? Delicious dinner. fast, easy, real meat. Tasty.
9. hollywood video
well, its across from QFC and I needed the bribery (read below) so I let the kids get a movie for tonite. Double bonus. They are happy and i can get some work done! This working woman stuff takes some getting used to.
10. christmas card photo shoot - take 1
Why do I think my kids care about the photo for the card? Why do I think they will behave and just smile and then I will have a great photo? why do I think it will just take a few shots? why did I try this when chuck was on shift? Here are some outakes. none are "the one"
No comments:
Post a Comment