
One of the blogs i like to look at for creative mojo is http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/ and she does 10 thin
gs she loves every Sunday, so I thought it would be fun.(and you know I love lists!)
1. I finished my book I started Friday night while Chuck was at the Mariner game (with extra innings) its called Unshaken by Francine Rivers, its all about the life of Ruth.. Xcellent!!
2. Had popcorn for night time snack
3. Eden fell asleep curled up on the couch in my favorite blanket
4. The sun came out in the late afternoon and it was gorgeous
5. I read to the kids today
6. I ate way too much homemade guacamole and chips, but I hear avocados give me more brain cells or something like that
7. Eden declared it was the best day of her life after playing with her new (garage sale yesterday for one buck) pet shop house
8. I ate fresh peaches for bfast
9. I learned a new (to me) way of worship called Lectio Dovina (it includes 4 phases, lectio, meditatio, oratio, and contemplatio) Basically it was a guided way to read, think about, talk about, and pray about a scripture. We did Psalm 131. Good read.
10. Got started cleaning my scrap room, its fun to just be in there, I forget i have that outlet
**if any of you are smart enough to teach me how to have pics separate throughout the post, I would love to do that. for example, the pic of eden napping could be under that part of the entry
I have a friend in Tallahassee that her friend does a Tell Them Tuesday blog..about someone in her life that means something to her. She does it cause life is to short not to say it.(what she said)
ReplyDeleteVery cool idea to do the Ten things you love on Sunday's. I love your list!
Very cool Jamie! It's fun to get a snapshot of your friend's week...wish we had more time to "chat" last night, it's been too long...maybe a play date in the future?? can I get on your coveted calendar?! ;) Great blog, talk to you soon!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Krista