

This morning at 5:30am I awoke to birds chirping out the window of the small cabin we are staying in at Cama Beach State Park. Chuck and I went away to spend some quiet time together. no kids. woo-hoo. Thanks joel and ellen for keeping them. We are having a great time. The weather was perfect yesterday.... I think all this fresh air to the brain helped me get up some gumption to finally make a blog. I have so much to say, but kept waiting till I found the time to make a really really great one. Go big or go home, right? Well, this morning I couldn't sleep, and needed to find a quiet activity to allow Chuck to sleep, so here goes nothing... my first blog. Be patient while I learn to do all this stuff. I am flying by the seat of my pants..... away we go......
I can't wait for all the stories and photos. This will be better than Erma Bombeck .... ofcourse, you're too young to know what that means. I hope this does not end the phone calls to tell me what Elijah and Eden have done this time. =) The sunrise pictures are awesome. I'm SO glad you were up early to take them and so glad I could sleep in and depend on you to share them. See you next week. mom
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you joined us blog junkies... it is way to much fun!
ReplyDeleteCoraly
Jamie
ReplyDeleteYou fly great by the seat of your pants...can't wait to see what else you come up with
Fun! I am a big fan already! :)Rach
ReplyDeleteOk...added you to my list of bloggers that I check on :)
ReplyDeleteYou realize that you could do facebook and blog, right? Love you!
ReplyDeleteVery cool, I like the title, tee hee!
ReplyDeleteLove ya,
Ellen
I have never followed a blog before, but I will be sure to follow yours! Totally made me laugh with the potty adventures!
ReplyDelete-Angela