
So, now that you are all watching... i don't have much to say. hate when that happens. a few of you emailed me to let me know you wanted to comment but couldn't. i think i fixed that, you can sign in under anonymous and then just type your name in your text. problem solved... hopefully.
Elijah officially read his first two books today, it was so fun to watch him light up like a Christmas tree. I think his new self confidence will motivate him to continue on in this reading journey. i have been waiting for the day. i don't want him to be the only kid entering kindergarten who can't read. i hope over the summer to work with him on this... and playing the piano. grandma jeanne gave him one for Christmas. he is dying to start. i keep putting it off.
And lastly, here is a picture i took this weekend when mom and i went to the tulips. tulips bring me joy. hope this makes you smile too. and, the last photo... i bet you are smiling now. don't ask why the blond wig.... but, Eden was so excited that her and i were matchers.. should it be she and I? i was never any good at grammar. darn lakewood.
Elijah officially read his first two books today, it was so fun to watch him light up like a Christmas tree. I think his new self confidence will motivate him to continue on in this reading journey. i have been waiting for the day. i don't want him to be the only kid entering kindergarten who can't read. i hope over the summer to work with him on this... and playing the piano. grandma jeanne gave him one for Christmas. he is dying to start. i keep putting it off.
And lastly, here is a picture i took this weekend when mom and i went to the tulips. tulips bring me joy. hope this makes you smile too. and, the last photo... i bet you are smiling now. don't ask why the blond wig.... but, Eden was so excited that her and i were matchers.. should it be she and I? i was never any good at grammar. darn lakewood.

Well done! I love it and your pics show your talent for photography. I have to say you look good as a blonde...but maybe I'm just biased. Go girl.
ReplyDelete-Cousin Amber
I can just imagine the glee in her eye when you walked in with that hair on! Its too cute! Love the new blog girl!!! I knew you would be good at this! Ms. D
ReplyDeleteFun! he is reading! He will be so well prepared, no worries.
ReplyDeleteNancy