2.21.2010

had to start somewhere
















this is crazy! I did a shoot yesterday (by the way, its good to be back at work after a long stretch of me trying to get the business side (aka taxes, bookeeping etc) figured out. I just love to shoot!!) with some friends of mine. I took 336 pictures. the weather was
gorgeous, ok maybe a bit bright (an assistant could have helped me with the sun and reflector) but this is real life, and I have gone through and deleted some and still have 130 images I like and am trying to choose from. So, I just picked a few that I like, some for odd reasons. I have not even finished editing them, but I am putting them up here anyway. Lucky for me the dad pictured has some mad photography skills... so he can really personalize them to their taste. I hope to have the final proofs up on my work site in a few days.. with edits and actions and all. But for now, enjoy this family. They were a hoot. thanks marsh family!!

**sorry this is so crazy and all over the place... blogger and I are not getting along right now... just to get them uploaded and posted took over an hour..

No comments:

Post a Comment