1.07.2010

too much fun



maybe me getting those actions I talked about earlier is a bad thing... I love them all and want to redo each picture I have taken. But, that would be insanity, so from here on out, I will have options.
here are a few of my favorite from my last shoot. ( to see more of this shot, click on the logo to the right for my work website)

We are off to a great start for 2010. Most of the Christmas stuff is down and put away. The kids are heartbroken that Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas MUST go away till next year. Chuck and I are quietly rejoicing. the are also bummed that the advent calendar is done. they would like little clues and rhymes and fun family activities EVERY day. wouldn't we all?

Chuck is working a lot now to make up for some trades and such during the over-committed holiday and I am trying to catch up on things from my busy fall. the kids are loving school and their daily routines. Elijah missed his friends over the break. i think if we had one more pj day, we was going to move out.

No comments:

Post a Comment