10.25.2009

10 things I L-O-V-E ...{Sunday}

1. comfort food
including but not limited to.. fudge, tatertot casserole, sourdough bread, jalapeno jelly
can you tell I have been stuck at home...

I swear i have gained 10 pounds in the last two weeks

2. giggles and laughs
I think we finally have our daughter back.

Between lice and that horrible fever flu thing, we have been in shambles the last two weeks. the fever flu was strange. no symptoms except a fever... which sounds good... but they don't sleep... at all.. for days.. and the most sleep we got was like 90 minutes without her crying... which if you know me... isn't so good. it was good confirmation that I don't need anymore newborns.. not that I was wanting one...

3. anticipation of our new entry makeover

I am stoked to see how it turns out, I am guessing Chuck is less excited since he is the one who has to measure and line up and climb up the ladder

4. ponies are back
because of the lice episode, we had to bag all things soft and put them out in garage for 10 days. So, all of Eden's babies and ponies (they have hair) and blankets and pillows and dress up clothes and such have been in quarrantine for 2 weeks now.

We finally let them out today. She is so happy.

5. my mom
she is a superstar

She has helped me so much with all this work stuff. she is working full time for me getting props made (her recent project is 5 tutu's.. I love girls in tutu's) and setting up all the spreadsheets and the contracts and writing the legal jargon for the website. I call her the office manager, and like most working women, she is greatly underpaid. thanks mom, I couldn't do this without you

6. elijah's first school bus ride

to his field trip at the pumpkin patch, and of course daddy chaperoned. Elijah asked me this week about the bus and how we were going to get his booster seat on it, and his face was priceless when I told him he didn't need it and that there were NO seatbelts. Ah, to see life through the eyes of a child. Well, I am sure you already know that he loved the field trip. I sent chuck with just his Iphone. I wanted him to take the big camera, but thought I would be easy on him the first time around. He already was going to spend the day with 20 kindergartners and their moms. Of course, they all loved him and had a great time.


7. family day at the zoo
with a few other families too. here are some of my favorite pics of the day

in this next one, look for austin reflection


8. growing pains
last week I got my feelings hurt, I know this may be shocking for some of you to learn that is possible. But, it was a great reminder for me to remember a life lesson I learned last year... to always assume the best intentions of your friends (well, at least most of the time) and I also got the opportunity to apologize to someone (which is not my strong suite either).. ugh.. all in one week.

9. eden's bday party

we celebrated early this year with some friends, it was a good time (minus the fact eden wasn't feeling well) even the adults had fun.



10. great suggestions and feedback
thanks to all of you who commented on my work blog. I really appreciate all the feedback. we put all your names in a bowl and my assistant drew one out. and the winner is....

if you can't read this, it says Meaghan. Congrats my friend. You get $25 off your sitting. And, we both know you need a new picture (she has a beautiful baby girl not in her old pic). Call me to set up a time.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I am so excited, I never win contests! We are looking so forward to getting the pictures done. You are the best!
    Meaghan

    ReplyDelete